Our code of conduct leads the way
The health and safety of our co-workers is a prioritized matter in Uniwater.
Uniwater wants to create added value for customers, co-workers, suppliers, and owners, while simultaneously contributing to social sustainability. To achieve this, we actively work with climate and environmental issues accompanied by a strong social commitment. We value good business ethics and strive for long-term relationships with customers and suppliers. Our code of conduct leads the way by defining our values along with the requirements we set for co-workers and business partners.
The Right Everyday Decisions
The foundation of our code of conduct is our values – knowledge, fellowship, and quality. Our code of conduct helps us make the right decision in our everyday life; decisions that affect all of us, and make our places of work and our world a little better. That is how we take our social responsibility.
A Brief Summary of Uniwater’s Code of Conduct
Means that we work with issues concerning bribery and corruption, ethical investing, and corporate social responsibility.
- We follow laws and regulations
- We work to prevent financial crime
- We do not tolerate corruption
- We comply with competition laws
- We work to find resource efficient business models
Focuses on our impact on the environment and ways to reduce our ecological footprint.
- We care about the climate and the environment
- We work to reduce the operation’s impact on the environment
- We set high standards for the procurement of goods
- We use renewable energy sources
Includes our work with human rights, the right to health, safety, education, and access to justice.
- We prioritize workplace safety and health
- We strive for respectful and professional communication
- We work to promote equality and diversity
- We do not accept victimization or discrimination
- We prohibit all forms of forced labor
- We do not tolerate child labor
- We protect the right to freedom of association